Below you will find a list of the various types of massage, wellness and mind-body treatments offered at Cape Fear Massage and Wellness. View additional details in the categories below for descriptions and pricing information, then click on any of the ‘Book Now’ buttons to book your choice of treatment, length of treatment, and therapist.
What You Need to Know
- Increases Circulation
- Enhances the Immune System
- Promotes Nervous System Functioning
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Relieves Pain and Muscle Tension
- Improves Mood, Intellectual Reasoning and Job Performance
If you have any heat, swelling or acute pain, check with your doctor first before scheduling an appointment with one of our providers. Please refrain from scheduling an appointment for at least 1 week after any viral or bacterial illness.
- Please turn off your cell phone during your treatment
- Please remove your jewelry and glasses before your treatment
- Let the staff know if you have nut oil or essential oil allergies prior to treatment
- Please arrange for childcare prior to your treatment if they are 7 years of age or younger
- Children receiving massage or other treatments must have a signed consent form from a parent or legal guardian
Therapeutic Massage After Care
- Please drink plenty of water
- If you have time please take our recommended bath soak (see below)
- Refrain from drinking alcohol for at least 2 hours
Mrs. Pam’s Bath Soak
2 Cups Epsom Salt
1 Cup Baking Soda
1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
You can find specials and information about Cape Fear Massage & Wellness on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Please make sure to “like” and “share” Cape Fear Massage & Wellness updates on social media if our services resonate with you and would help someone you know or love! We love feedback on your customer experience and invite you to share your experience with CFMW.
The best form of flattery is referral!
- Payment is due at time service is rendered
- You must use a credit or debit card to reserve your appointment
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Gift Certificates are worth 40% of their value after the expiration date and are only accepted from/for current facility practitioners.
- Please let us know promptly if your concerns or needs are not met, we strive to provide you the best service and experience possible,
Lateness, Cancellations & “No Shows”
If you can not make your scheduled appointment, please give us at least 24 hour cancelation notice for weekday appointments and 48 hour cancelation notice for Saturday appointments.
Last minute cancellations or missed appointments will obligate you to pay for the originally scheduled session. If we are able to schedule another client where you canceled, no charge will be made for the missed appointment.
We suggest that you come a few minutes early for your massage or treatment to ensure that you will receive the full amount of time requested. If you are late to your appointment you are still responsible for that appointment and it will end at it’s originally scheduled time so as to not penalize the clients following your visit.
Any type of sexual innuendo or misconduct on these premises will result in the immediate end to your treatment to which you are still financially responsible. This type of behavior will not be tolerated in our establishment and you will not be allowed to return.